- Come up with a list of five specific people you want to serve.
- Ask ten friends, family members, or coworkers to subscribe to your email newsletter.
- Reach out to a former client in a meaningful way; ask her what she needs right now.
- Post a request on Facebook for physician recommendations in your area.
- Set a timer to remind yourself to get up from the computer every 40 minutes to stretch.
- Replace your third cup of coffee with a glass of water.
- Instead of your usual phone date this week, FaceTime with your parents or your kids.
- Put a note in the mail to that friend you haven’t talked to in a while but think about all the time; no fancy stationery necessary, any old paper will do.
- Before you and your love fall asleep for the night, share with each other your favorite part of the day.
Do these examples spark some ideas for you? Declare your small step in the comments, and I’ll cheer you on. Encouragement is more vital than you might think!