This week, I’m curious to find out what’s easy for you, when it comes to time…
To get the conversation started, I’ll tell you some of my fill-in-the-blank answers.
I struggle least with time when...
- I plan backwards from the time I need to be somewhere, and
- I round up in considering how long each activity will take.
- I bookmark possible distractions for later instead of reacting in-the-moment to every interesting thing I encounter.
- I’m truly present to the task at hand, immersing myself completely in what’s right in front of me.
- I consider how I want to feel as I arrive at each appointment or commitment (not frantic and frazzled, I’ll tell you that much!), and use that as my guidepost for how I spend the time I have.
What about you? Tell me about your time successes in the comments, or email me if you prefer a little privacy.